The The WITNESSES OF JESUS OF NAZARETH CORPORATION is built on the foundation of the testimony that Jesus is YHWH God according to the confession of Peter in Matthew 16:15-18, YHWH the Voice, the LOGOS, the WORD, Creator Redeemer of the book of Genesis (Isaiah chapter 43, John 1:1-3) which is supported by the fact that Jesus was born as MESSIAH YHWH in Luke 2:11, which Nathanael confesses to in John 1:45-49, which is to be understood with Zephaniah 3:15, Isaiah 33:15, and Isaiah chapter 43, et cetera (John 5:37-40).
Hence, The WITNESSES OF JESUS OF NAZARETH CORPORATION, which is not a synagogue of the disobedient and deceiver Satan (Revelation 2:9, 3:9), teaches that:
(1) The whole Bible serves as the exclusive church manual, and
(2) the right faith or belief or trust of Jesus which justifies (Galatians 2:16) and in Jesus (John 3:16, 1 John 3:19-14), our big Brother (Psalms 22:22, Matthew 25:40, 28:10, John 20:17, Hebrews 2:9-12, Colossians 1:15) and our Father (Matthew 9:2, Mark 5:34, Luke 2:11, John 21:5, 1 Chronicles 29:10, Hebrews 2:13, Isaiah 8:17-18, 63:16, 64:8, John 14:9) because men are also gods (Genesis 1:27, Psalms 82:6-7, John 10:34-36) who share the same Father [John 20:17, Matthew 6:9,32; 23:9] with Jesus, and
(3) the acceptable and unchanged behaviour that is decreed by Jesus to Moses once and for all men (Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32, 12:32, Numbers 15:15-16, Joshua 1:7-8, Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 16:16-17) which renders us holy or perfect like God (Exodus 22:21, Leviticus 11:45, 15:15-16, 19:2, 20:26, Matthew 5:48, Colossians 1:28, 1 Peter 1:15-16, 1 John 3:19-14) and which, according to Jesus, is based on Moses (Luke 16:29-31), obedience to the societal or non-religious laws of men that do not infringe on Jesus's laws (1 Peter 2:10-19), and
(4) the practice of the new commandment of unwavering love of one another as a sign of His discipleship (John 13:31-35, 1 John 4:7-21, 1 Corinthians 13), and
(5) love itself (John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13), and
(6) confessing that Jesus is YHWH in flesh (Luke 2:11, Matthew 4:10, John 5:39, et cetera) and that He was risen on the first Saturday Sabbath of the seven sabbaths (Romans 10:9-11, Leviticus 23:15-16, Matthew 28:1 in LITV, YLT, Latin Vulgate of 405 AD) after three days and three nights of the bet or the sign of Jonah (Jonah 1:17, Matthew 12:40), and
(7) being His witnesses (Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:18-20) to make disciples of all nations, to call His people out of Babylon (Revelation 18:4, Jeremiah 51:44-45), to gather all those (Israelites, Jews, and the world) who can hear His voice (Luke 16:29-31, 10:22, John 10:16, 27, Romans 15:16, Revelation 3:20) into one flock or fold or church, and
(8) teaching all whatsoever, taboo or not, (Isaiah 2:2-3, Micah 4:1-3, Matthew 28:18-20, 5:17-18) that Jesus commands to keep, except the fulfilled works of the Law and their fulfilled eight sabbaths (Galatians 2:16), and
(9) only the seventh day Sabbath of Genesis is to be kept as the eternal day of rest according to the immutability statute of Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32, 12:32 and only the annual remembrance of breaking of the bread and the drinking of FERMENTED wine at Passover time is to be kept as religious holiday at it is decreed by Jesus, and
(10) overcoming the beast and its false prophets with the witness of Jesus (Revelation 12:11, 20:4, Romans 10:9-11), and
(11) being a Christ acolyte or a follower AFTER Jesus (Mark 8:34, Luke 18:22, John 10:27, 12:26) with Jesus as our ONLY Shepherd (John 10:16), and
(12) not LEADING Jesus by becoming an acolyte of men who teach the abolishment of doctrines in Moses and the Prophets and decree their own precepts which are contrary to the doctrines of Jesus in Moses and the Prophets (Luke 16:29-31) and the New Testament (Jonah 1:17, Matthew 12:40), which precepts, no matter how religious they might seem to be, render our worship worthless, vain, pointless according to Mark 7:7, because they are from men, and
(13) the application of all the preceding statements of belief (faith, trust) leads to the overcoming of the beast and Babylon of Apocalypse for assured salvation (John 4:22, Luke 16:29-31, Philippians 2:12, Matthew 7:21-23, 2 Peter 1:10), upon repentance, confession of ALL sins (James 2:10), and remission of our sins, and full obedience (John 14:15, 15:10, James 2:10) unto perfection (Matthew 5:48, Ephesians 1:4) or holiness (Ephesians 5:27,1 Peter 1:16), through the grace of Jesus Christ [the] LORD (Ephesians 2:5-8, Revelation 3:20-23) to be become a citizen of the new world to come.
(14) The observance of any religious doctrine of men that, long time ago in the desert, before the conquest of Canaan, did not make it in the Pentateuch of Moses, is not from Jesus (God) but from Satan (Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32, 12:32, Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 16:19-31) or men (Mark 7:7) because Moses (Numbers 9:6-14), the Prophets, and the Apostles did not assume the authority to add or remove from the immutable Pentateuch, because Jesus says that His coming does not affect Moses in any iota (Matthew 5:17-8) and that our heavens and earth would disappear first for an iota in Moses and the Prophets to change. God (Jesus) sent His holy Prophets to enforce the forever unchangeable Pentateuch (1 Peter 1:10-12). Because the Pentateuch had been closed before the conquest of Canaan and because they are not found in the Pentateuch, the observance of any of the religious holidays that men decree will not be allowed to infiltrate the belief system of the Law and the Prophets of the acolytes of Jesus. We subscribe to only two religious observances: the weekly seventh day sabbath and the annual remembrance of the last supper before the death of Jesus on the day the Passover was to be killed between the evenings (Luke 22:14-23).
(15) Based on Mark 7:7, anyone who observes the religious decrees, precepts, or holidays of men such as Christmas, Easter, et cetera, may not be a member of the true holy church of the Witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth so as not to render our worship vain because those religious observances and their likes are not in the Pentateuch. The display of any religious symbol or of symbols of religious holidays and of idolatry is forbidden in The True Church, Synagogue of Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus is our Shepherd (John 10:16).
(16) Anyone who wants to keep the observance of the fulfilled holidays or feasts or works of the Law of Moses or their sabbaths (Matthew 5:17-18) or anyone, who holds unrepentant to what is contrary to Moses and the Prophets, may not be a member of the true holy church, synagogue of the Witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth because the Lamb Jesus is our Redeemer, Savior, Lawgiver, and Shepherd (John 10:16).
(17) The observance of non-religious holidays such as national holidays and birthdays, et cetera, do not concern Moses and the Prophets because they are not matter of religious belief or faith. Jesus went to feasts which a pagan sinner and others had in His honor (Luke 5:27-32, John 12:1-2).
(18) Because it is written of infectious leprosy (Leviticus 13 and 14) in Deuteronomy 24:8 (ASV) to 'Take heed in the plague of leprosy, that thou observe diligently, and do according to all that the priests the Levites shall teach you: as I commanded them, so ye shall observe to do', the follower after Jesus (Christacolyte) must comply with the guidance of the related authorities in matters of prevention of infectious diseases and quarantine or isolation in all their occurrences. As it is evidenced in Leviticus 13 and 14, Jesus (God) does not promise supernatural protection against any kind of bugs for any of His people.
(19) Tithing has also been fulfilled because it was instituted to nourish the Levites who were responsible for performing the religious works of the Law of Moses at the Temple. The tithe was something to be eaten (Deuteronomy 12:17, 14:23, 26:12). Money cannot be eaten. Therefore, Jesus (God) did not tithe silver or money. Those who live far away were to sell their tithes and come to Jerusalem to celebrate while they were to remember the Levites (Deuteronomy 14:24-27). Only the Levites were allowed to collect the tithes (Numbers chapter 18, Deuteronomy 18:1-8). That is why the Apostle Paul collected donations not tithes. Hence, anyone who wants to pay tithes to the church may not be a member of the true holy church, synagogue of the Witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus is our Shepherd (John 10:16).
(20)the boundaries of permissible and forbidden sexual relations in Leviticus 18 and 20 are still in force according to the immutable principles of Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32, 12:32, Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 16:17, et cetera. The sexual union must take into consideration the age of the natural man who is to leave his mother and father to cleave to his natural woman and the consent of the woman ('Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.' Genesis 2:24 ASV). God did not make man and woman as children or adolescents but full adult beings. Hence, God approves and intends that adult men and adult women are to enter into matrimony not an adult and a less-than-an-adult. The required consent of the woman is exemplified in the choice by God (Jesus) of Rebekah, which choice nevertheless rests on the consent of Rebekah as the final arbiter ('And they called Rebekah, and said unto her, Wilt thou go with this man? And she said, I will go.' Genesis 24:58 ASV)
, because we read that her parents say to the messenger that they must secure the consent of Rebekah first, even though they know that God (Jesus) chose her.
Another example of consent is the choice of Mary to carry into our world MESSIAH YHWH (Luke 2:11), that is YHWH ELOHIM (Jehovah God) Who was to be named YHOSHUA (Jesus). (Mary was a Jewess woman not Greek or of another nation, to say that she was carrying Christ [the] LORD which is the Greek for the Hebrew MESSIAH YHWH). The Messenger announced to Mary, in the sixth month of the Jewish Calendar, that she was chosen to be the mother of MESSIAH YHWH but ultimately she had to agree to the choice because we read her consent in Luke 1:38 ('And Mary said, Behold, the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. Luke 1:38 ASV). Hence, the follower after Jesus (Christacolyte) may not prey, under any pretense, on women who are not adults. David was not sexually active with the chosen virgin, no matter how old she was.