There are 2 requirements to be eligible for the free gift of salvation.
The first requirement is to recognize or give credit to the One in charge to implement the plan of salvation. Jesus says that if we do not believe that He is I AM wo is YAHWEH, we will die in our sins. In addition, Apostle
Paul adds that if we do make the confession with our own mouth that Jesus is YHWH and that He was risen, we will not be saved because only confession with the mouth saves, not belief and not the blood of Jesus. John 8:24 and Romans 10:9-11.
The second default requirement to be eligible for the free gift of salvation is holiness because God is holy and, as such, those believers who want to be deacons of His circle must be holy by keeping ALL His commandments without ignoring one of the commandments. Leviticus 19:2, 20:7-8, Numbers 15:40, Matthew 7:21, Ezekiel 33:13-20, James 2:10, John 9:31.Hebrews 12:14.
Based on those two requirements, no Christians nor Protestants will be saved unless they repent to confess that Jesus is YAHWEH God, not Angel of YAHWEH or Archangel Michael, and unless they comply with 100% of the Judaism of Jesus (the faith or belief of Jesus) because they disagree (sin) with Judaism in at least one teaching or they reject that Jesus is YAHWEH God Creator.
THE MYTH: NO ONE KNOWS WHO WILL BE SAVED BECAUSE SALVATION IS A GIFT OF GOD. HOWEVER, THE BIBLE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR ON WHO WILL BE SAVED (Matthew 7:21, Hebrews 12:14, John 9:31, John 8:24).Meditate on those verses keeping in mind that Apostle Paul was addressing believers who, according to his greetings, were already holy and that holiness is attained by keeping the commandments of Jesus (Leviticus 20:7-8, Numbers 15:40).Besides confession, salvation is also function of holiness or sanctification which requires keeping ALL the commandments of Jesus, which are behavioral works that are necessary but cannot save us. Because we all died in Adam and Eve but with the gift of God for another opportunity to try again and again to attain holiness or perfect obedience we can be saved following the salvation plan of salvation which Jesus is in charge of.
Ephesians 2:8-10 ASV
(8) for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
(9) not of works, that no man should glory.
(10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God afore prepared that we should walk in them.
James 2:14-26 ASV
(14) What doth it profit, my brethren, if a man say he hath faith, but have not works? can that faith save him?
(15) If a brother or sister be naked and in lack of daily food,
(16) and one of you say unto them, Go in peace, be ye warmed and filled; and yet ye give them not the things needful to the body; what doth it profit?
(17) Even so faith, if it have not works, is dead in itself.
(18) Yea, a man will say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith apart from thy works, and I by my works will show thee my faith.
(19) Thou believest that God is one; thou doest well: the demons also believe, and shudder.
(20) But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith apart from works is barren?
(21) Was not Abraham our father justified by works, in that he offered up Isaac his son upon the altar?
(22) Thou seest that faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect;
(23) and the scripture was fulfilled which saith, And Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned unto him for righteousness; and he was called the friend of God.
(24) Ye see that by works a man is justified, and not only by faith.
(25) And in like manner was not also Rahab the harlot justified by works, in that she received the messengers, and sent them out another way?
(26) For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, even so faith apart from works is dead.