To go make disciples of the entire world to be apostles who witness, teach and preach Jesus to be YAHWEH God, the only Son Redeemer and Savior in flesh (Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-16, Luke 24:47-48, Acts 1:8, Revelation 1:2-3,9, 12:11, 20:4, Matthew 11:1, Acts 5:42, Luke 2:11, Micah 5:2, Revelation 1:17-18, 2:8, John 3:16, Isaiah 49:26, 60:16, John 8:24, Exodus 3:13-15).
To discern the pure evangelism of the Apostles and follow their evangel of repentance, baptism, and remission of sins by Jesus.
To FULLY obey to the ENTIRE Torah ('thy will be done on earth as it is in heavens') which had gone out of Zion (Matthew 5:17-18, Isaiah 2:1-5) to become holy (Leviticus 19:2, 1 Peter 1:16) in order to take advantage of the grace of Jesus which is for former sinners and not current sinners living in a sin (Ezekiel 33:13-20)
Satan had infiltrated the outreach evangel since the Apostles were alive (2 Corinthians 11:14-15) as disguised messengers of light preaching an adulterated version of YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YAHWEH and of His evangel of immortality to those who believe in Him and do only as He teaches to overcome Satan (John 3:16, Matthew 7:21, John 14:15-31).
The Hebrew YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YAHWEH translates to JESUS CHRIST THE LORD in the English language (Luke 1:31, 2:11).
We will preach and teach the pure evangel of obedience (John 12:44-50, 14:21-25) of the Bible (Ezekiel 33:1-20, Acts 3:19, 26:20, Luke 13:3 and 5, John 3:13-21) so that the real Jesus can reveal Himself to us and the 3 worldwide messages of the 3 Messengers of Revelation 14:6-12 until the closing of our time for repentance.
(16) Jesus therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me.
(17) If any man willeth to do his will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, or whether I speak from myself. John 7:16-17 ASV
The Witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth is the resistance movement of the faithful flock of Jesus against Satan and his disguised messengers of light (Revelation 20:4, 2 Corinthians 11:14-15) to push back on his false doctrines, to educate all generations to come to know how to resist the Apocalyptic Wild Beast, and, thus, to overcome him with their blood (Matthew 7:21, Luke 6:46, John 7:17).
John 12:49-50 DRB
(49) For I have not spoken of myself: but the Father who sent me, he gave me commandment what I should say and what I should speak.
(50) And I know that his commandment is life everlasting. The things therefore that I speak, even as the Father said unto me, so do I speak.
Revelation 1:5 ASV
and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood;
Revelation 3:14 ASV
And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.
JESUS IS KNOCKING ON YOUR HEART TO SAVE YOU. WOULD YOU OPEN UP FOR HIM SO HE CAN REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU? Revelation 3:20, 2 Corinthians 11:14-15
Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.” John 14:21 ESV
From the perspective of John 3:16 and Revelation 21:1, Jesus is not looking to make this earth a better place. Rather, Jesus is looking to salvage any of the few willing souls who want to escape the destruction of evil and of this blood-stained earth.
To be a witness of Jesus you must be chosen by Jesus to be revealed Jesus, hence, be able to hear His voice and understand His language of parables. Do you know who Jesus is to witness Him? If you know Jesus you can never oppose His commandments or say that He is Archangel Michael.
(15) He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? (16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. (17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 16:15-17 KJV
(15) But when it was the good pleasure of God, who separated me, even from my mother's womb, and called me through his grace, (16) to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the Gentiles; straightway I conferred not with flesh and blood: Galatians 1:15-16 ASV
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Matthew 11:27 KJV
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? Matthew 13:10 KJV
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: Matthew 13:34 KJV
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. John 10:16 KJV
But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8 ASV
(46) For if you believed in Moses, you also believed in Me, for that one writes concerning Me. (47) However, if in the writings of that one you do not believe, how 'in the my declarations' will you believe? John 5:46-47 ACLT
Philip found Nathanael and said to him, “We have found him of whom Moses in the Law and also the prophets wrote, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.” John 1:45 ESV
A faithful translation of the Greek manuscripts sheds light on many controversial and contentious doctrines on the Divinity (YHWH ELOHIM) of Jesus. John 5:30-47 is one of the examples. Many if not all translations of John 5:46 make the verse reads as a supposition when it is rather a plain statement, as I have translated it keeping the same past or imperfect tense of the verb 'believed' in the Greek manuscript.
GOD THE FATHER DOES NOT LISTEN TO SINNERS (JOHN 9:31). BELIEVERS WHO BREAK WITH JUDAISM IN ANY DOCTRINE ARE ALSO SINNERS (MARK 7:7).
We know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and do his will, him he heareth. John 9:31 ASV
"All things were delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father; and who is the Father, except the Son, and he to whom the Son may desire to reveal Him." Luke 10:22 LITV
During His Ministry, Jesus was acting as YHWH God by His deeds and parables (John 5:39).
He caught the attention of the people as having been extraordinary (Matthew 9:33, 12:23, Mark 1:27, 7:37, Luke 4:36).
He was, for example, caught forgiving sins, which is the prerogative of YHWH God (Mark 2:7). It was not blasphemy because blasphemy is a sin (Leviticus 24:16, Mark 7:22). Jesus is not a sinner (John 8:46). Hence, the very charges of blasphemy (Matthew 9:1-7, Mark 2:7) attest that Jesus is YHWH God because Jesus would have never slandered God.
Many teach that the charge of blasphemy is only an accusation by the Jews because Jesus never says that He is YHWH God.
Jesus never denied that He was not YHWH God (John 10:33)! He teaches that He is in many parables, which, according to Jesus, not anyone can understand (Mathew 13, Psalms 78:2) and by many declarations (Luke 24:27, 44, John 5:39, et cetera).
Jesus does say that with His mouth that He is Jehovah God except that He admits it but in parables (Matthew 13:34). John 5:39 is one of many examples of the declarations of Jesus that He is the Main Character in the Scriptures. Who is the Main Character of the Old Testament? Jehovah God.
Jesus says that Moses wrote about Him (John 5:46).
Jesus says that the Sabbath day belongs to Him in Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:28, Luke 6:5. Since we know that the Sabbath Day belongs to YHWH God or since the Sabbath Day is the personal day of YHWH (Isaiah 58:13), we can infer that, from that parable, Jesus told His compatriots that He is YHWH God.
There are more parables (Matthew 13:34) in the Bible that attest that Jesus is YHWH God.
Jesus is also recognized in the New Testament as the King of the Jews (Matthew 27:42, Mark 15:32, John 1:49, 12:13, 19:21). The King of the Jews is YHWH God (Isaiah 44:6). The various dead kings of the kingdom of Israel are not the 'King of the Jews', as that religion teaches that those dead kings must have also been Jehovahs if the parables in the prophecies of Isaiah 40:9, 62:11, Zechariah 9:9, Matthew 21:5, John 12:13-15, John 19:21 and their fulfilment make Jesus the King of the Jews or YHWH God. As it was prophesied, that religion brings down the minds of gods (Psalms 82:6, John 10:34) to the abyss of idiocy (1 Timothy 1:10, 2 Timothy 4:3-4) to lead to perdition.
If the Jews were right about Jesus not being Jehovah their God, then Jesus would be an Impostor because as the Faithful Witness (Proverbs 14:15, Revelation 1:5, 2:13, 3:14) He would have failed God the Father by usurping His place as the God of the Jews.
We know that Jesus makes Himself a vehicle of the love of God the Father to speak to us, to minister us, and to teach us the plan that God the Father designed to save us by believing in Jesus (John 3:16) who is the Good Shepherd (Psalms 23:1), His Son, His Incarnated King of the Jews, His Incarnated Jehovah God, according to John 1:49 and the teachings of Jesus in John 17:25 and the messages of the three Angels of Apocalypse 14, the Amen, the Faithful, and true witness (Revelation 3:14).
The question is 'Can you hear the voice of the Good Shepherd Jesus as He says it in John 10:16,27 to know Him, to follow after Him, to comprehend the message of the three Angels of Apocalypse for salvation, and to witness Him and His witness?'
Angel of Jehovah or Angel of Jesus, also known as 'Mine Angel' (Exodus 23:23; Exodus 32:34; Revelation 22:16 KJV) told John not to seal the Apocalypse. Thus, the Apocalypse speaks to every generation to worship Jesus, to witness Him and His witness to be sealed with His mark for salvation and not the mark of death of Satan, according to the messages of the three Angels in Revelation 14.
Do you want to be a member of the true ekklesia, of the true rest, of the true flock of Jesus which teaches and keep ALL the commandments of Jesus without messing with ANY one of them, which imparts the mark of the beast for perdition (James 2:10)?
Because the beast of Apocalypse has transformed himself in Angel of light through his acolytes (2 Corinthians 11:14-15.
John 10:30-36 KJ3
(30) I and the Father are One!
(31) Then again, the Jews took up stones, that they might stone Him.
(32) Jesus answered them, I showed you many good works from My Father. On account of which work of them do you stone Me? (33) The Jews answered Him, saying, We do not stone You concerning a good work, but concerning blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself God [Jehovah].
(34) Jesus answered them, Has it not been written in your Law, “I said, you are gods”? [Psa. 82:6]
(35) If He said those to be gods to whom the Word of God was, and the Scripture cannot be broken,
(36) do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, You blaspheme, because I said, I am Son of God? [John 1:49, Psa 23:1]
Matthew 26:65-66 RV
(65) Then the high priest rent his garments, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy: what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard the blasphemy:
(66) what think ye? They answered and said, He is worthy of death.
Many DENY THAT YHOSHUA MESSIAH IS YHWH GOD IN FLESH, and many deny that HE WAS ALSO RISEN (Matthew 28:11-15) and on a Saturday (Matthew 28:1 YLT). Therefore, TO BE SAVED, ALL OF US BELIEVERS MUST CONFESS WITH OUR OWN MOUTH that JESUS IS YHWH GOD and THAT HE RESURRECTED ON A SATURDAY, THE FIRST OF THE SABBATHS (Romans 10:9-11)
(11) Now at their going, lo! some of the detail, coming into the city, report to the chief priests all that is occurring." (12) And being gathered with the elders, besides holding a consultation, they give a considerable sum of silver to the soldiers, (13) saying, "Say that 'His disciples, coming by night, steal him as we are reposing.'" (14) And if ever this should be heard by the governor, we will persuade him, and we will make you to be without worry." (15) Now they, getting the silver pieces, do according as they were taught. And this word is blazed abroad by the Jews unto today." Matthew 28:11-15 CLV
(9) that, if ever you should be avowing with your mouth the declaration that Jesus is Lord [Lord is Greek for YHWH in Hebrew], and should be believing in your heart that God rouses Him from among the dead, you shall be saved." Romans 10:9 CLV
Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel; for from the first day that thou didst set thy heart to understand, and to humble thyself before thy God, thy words were heard: and I am come for thy words' sake.
Daniel 10:12 ASV
For this people's heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them.
Matthew 13:15 RV
WITNESS OF JESUS BY HIS WITNESSES
Romans 10:9-11 ASV
(9) because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord [YHWH], and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved:
(10) for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame.
Acts 1:8 ASV
(8) But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Revelation 6:9 LITV
(9) And when He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those having been slain for the Word of God, and for the witness which they had.
Revelation 12:17 ASV
(17) And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold [ECHOING] the testimony of Jesus:
Revelation 17:6 CLV
(6) And I perceive the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. And I marvel at perceiving her. The marvel is great!"
Revelation 12:11 CLV
(11) And they conquer him through the blood of the Lambkin, and through the word of their testimony, and they love not their soul, until death."
Revelation 19:10 ASV
(10) And I fell down before his feet to worship him. And he saith unto me, See thou do it not: I am a fellow-servant with thee and with thy brethren that hold [ECHO] the testimony [WITNESS] of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony [WITNESS] of Jesus is the spirit of (THE) prophecy.
Revelation 20:4 ASV
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the testimony [WITNESS] of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Revelation 1:9 ASV
(9) I John, your brother and partaker with you in the tribulation and kingdom and patience which are in Jesus, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God and the testimony [WITNESS] of Jesus.